Computer Modelling and Simulations
The Computational Modelling Services (CMS) supports computer simulations for climate, weather and earth-system research.
CMS is part of the National Centre for Atmospheric Science and serves the UK’s atmospheric and polar science community.
CMS services include:
- Supporting high performance computing, and workflow for model runs
- Developing tools for manipulating and visualising data
- Managing processing and storage allocations on ARCHER, MONSooN, JASMIN and the Research Data Facility
- Training users through hands-on modelling workshops
- Bug fixing and issue management